Answered By: Anne Sticksel
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2017     Views: 11

Art study carrels are assigned to Northwestern University faculty and graduate students. Carrel space is limited, and we regret not being able to accommodate everyone. Carrel requests can be submitted on the Study Carrels page of the Library's website.

Chat us using the box below. You can also visit us in person at the Information Commons / Research Assistance Desk in the Main Library, or call us at 847-491-7656.