Answered By: Anne Sticksel Last Updated: Oct 14, 2021 Views: 26
Answered By: Anne Sticksel
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2021 Views: 26
The Libraries (and across Northwestern campus) provides wi-fi to all Northwestern community members and visitors:
- Eduroam for current students, staff, and faculty with a NetID; for scholars visiting from institutions that provide the eduroam service; and for Northwestern community members who visit these institutions
- Northwestern for current students, staff, and faculty with a netID and password (until December 20, 2021).
- Device-Northwestern for devices such as game consoles, printers, and media devices.
- Guest-Northwestern for all other visitors.
- Note: Guest-Northwestern does not provide access to Northwestern Library resources such as articles, databases, and ebooks.