Answered By: Anne Sticksel
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2020     Views: 9

If you lost something in the Libraries, please contact the service desk in which library you believe your item was lost:

  • University (Main) or Deering: Circulation Desk, 847-491-7633,
  • Mudd Library: Mudd Service Desk, 847-491-3361,
  • Schaffner Library: Schaffner Service Desk, 312-503-8422,

Related Topics

Chat us using the box below. You can also visit us in person at the Information Commons / Research Assistance Desk in the Main Library, or call us at 847-491-7656.