Answered By: Catie Huggins
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2023     Views: 23

To place a request for collections not discoverable in our online catalogs, you can follow these steps:

First, log into your account within the McCormick Library Request System.

From your account's Home menu, scroll to the bottom of the page. Locate the heading 'Manual Request' and select the form appropriate to your material. Fill in as much information as you are able, ensuring all required fields are filled. Then click Submit. 

Contact us at if you have any questions.